West Harrow Location:
136 Vaughan Road
Currently available from September
2020 on Thursday afternoons.
From October 2020 there will be appointments available on Friday and Saturdays.
Please phone 075 11 36 06 11 for further details.
When you arrive
If coming by car, there is a parking space for one car directly behind the venue. Details will be provided on booking.
How to get there
Our therapy room is in a quiet residential road in West Harrow, Middlesex.
Direction from M25 :
Join M40 eastbound (it becomes the A40) then follow directions for A40 eastbound
Directions from A40 eastbound:
- At the Target Roundabout on Western Avenue A40 use the left lane to take the A312 slip road to Northolt
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Church Rd/A312. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Pett's Hill/A312/A4090
- Slight left onto Alexandra Ave/A4090 then turn right onto Eastcote Lane, at the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Roxeth Green Ave
- At the roundabout, continue straight onto Porlock Ave then turn left onto Whitmore Rd and right into Drury Road
- At the end turn right into Vaughan Road and our premises are on the left next to Bouverie Road
For individual clients, there is one space behind the therapists car. For groups, there is free parking available in many of the adjacent side streets. Take care to look for non-restricted spaces as closer to the station there is resident only parking between 10-11am.
Take the Metropolitan Line to West Harrow Station, (which is located on Vaughan Road – approximately 5 minute walk). The Metropolitan line runs from Aldgate in the City of London. You require an Uxbridge train.
Alternatively, you may use Harrow on the Hill Station – all trains in both directions on the Metropolitan line stop there (It is a 10-15 minute walk)
For Underground timetables please contact Transport for London on 0207 222 1234 or on www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl
The nearest Main line station is Harrow-on-the-Hill. For Mainline train timetables and help in planning your journey please contact the National Rail Hotline on 0845 7484 950 or on www.nationalrail.co.uk
The nearest bust stop is the Bus Station at Harrow on the Hill Station and is served by most buses in the area.
Send us a email using the form below, we will be in touch with you shortly.
We will be in touch shortly.